This post may contain editorial samples and/or affiliate links. We may earn a commission on your sales.
We all have a wonderful internal beauty. Sometimes though I like to spice mine up a bit with very minimal makeup. These are my go to products.
I remember as a preteen being all excited when I was finally allowed to wear makeup. It was a great a milestone and it made me feel so grown up. Fast forward now to many years later (we won't discuss how many) I hardly wear any makeup at all. There are a few reasons for this:
- I'm lazy. There I said it. I'm too lazy to learn how to put it on properly and keep up the latest trends and products.
- I have sensitive skin and I don't know which products are good for my skin.
- Ah, this is my favorite reason…My husband likes the natural look. He likes when I don't wear makeup because he says I'm beautiful without it.
The beauty products I always keep on hand though are pressed powder and nail polish.
I've tried different brands of pressed powder before and without a doubt, this Rimmel Stay Matte is my favorite.
It comes in 5 different shades and stays on for hours. Other brands I had a lot of excess powder on my brush or sponge when I went to apply it. This not only wastes money, it also makes for an uneven application. I love using pressed powder because it does two things for me:
- It helps to give my pale skin some color without the harmful rays of the sun.
- It helps to calm down the natural shine of my skin.
The other beauty product I have on hand is nail polish. Oh, how I love nail polish! Sally Hansen is my go to brand. Not all nail polish is created equal. My favorite product line is the Color Therapy.
There are 38 different beautiful shades to choose from. The colors are beautiful and bright and are inviting. Color Therapy is unique in the fact that it lasts a full 10 days on your nails before it starts to fade chip. This is a game changer! The patented argan oil formula fuses intensive nourishment and instant moisture for healthy looking nails.
What are your must have beauty products?
Connect with Rimmel London:
Connect with Sally Hansen: