I was given the opportunity to review the Oransi Fridge Air Purifer. I was very excited to try this product.
When I first tried this product I had a 20 yr old fridge that was on it's last leg. Food odors would linger for a very long time no matter what I tried. This worked perfectly. I noticed within a day or 2 that the fridge was smelling better.
I now have a new refrigerator and immediately placed the Air Purifer in it. I have never had an issue with a stinky fridge!
Here is some product information on the Air Purifier:
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
Would you like a chance to win your own?
I would give this product a
**Gina's Library is not held responsible for the mailing of the prize**