This post may contain editorial samples and/or affiliate links. We may earn a commission on your sales.
Are you a pumpkin spice lover? Did you know that you can purchase pumpkin spice flavored coffees and teas to enjoy in the comfort of your own home? Plus, you'd be saving money. Win-Win right?
It's September, and I don't know about but I'm looking forward to Fall. What says fall more than pumpkin spice!? Pumpkin Spice is used a lot in our holiday baking. I’ve had a craving for pumpkin treats for a while now. I can't wait until the weather cools off so I can try this amazing pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe from Merry About Town.
Pumpkin spice does not need to be reserved for just our seasonal baking. We know that Starbuck’s already brought back their beloved Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Did you know there are even more options for seasonal drinks you can enjoy at home?
20 pumpkin spice drinks you can find on Amazon to enjoy at home.
Pumpkin Spice K-Cups:
- San Francisco Bay Pumpkin Spice Single Serve Cups, 80 ct
- Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice K-Cups, 24 ct
- Crazy Cups Pumpkin Vanilla Cream Decaf Coffee K-Cups, 22 ct
- Grove Square Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino, 24 ct
- Caza Trail Coffee Pumpkin Spice, 24 ct
The great part about K-cups is that everyone in the house can have their favorite coffee instantly. My husband drinks his coffee black with sugar. He is not into all of the different flavors of coffee. I like to be adventurous and try new things.
- Christopher Bean Pumpkin Spice Coffee, 12 oz
- Sweet Sunrise Roastery Vanilla Nut Pumpkin Pie Coffee, 1 lb
- Stone Street Gourmet Pumpkin Spice Holiday Blend Coffee, 1 lb
- Cameron's Holiday Coffee Pumpkin Spice, 12 oz
- Brown Dog Java Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee, 12 oz
Remember, you can use your favorite ground coffee in your Keurig. You can purchase a silicone reusable k-cup. We have one as a backup.
- Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Tea, 20 ct
- Celestial Seasonings Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Black Tea, 20 ct
- Twinings Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea, 20 ct
- Bigelow Tea Pumpkin Spice Black Tea, 20 ct
- The Republic of Tea Pumpkin Spice Black Tea, 50 ct
I'm not a big tea drinker in general unless it's iced tea. I love that there are pumpkin spice options for those that are tea drinks though. Options are a great thing.
- Stephen's Pumpkin Spice Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 16 oz
- Land ‘O Lakes Pumpkin Spice Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa, 6 pk
- Silly Cow Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate, 16 oz
- Alpine Pumpkin Spice Cider, 30 pk
- Torani Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup, 750 mL
I love hot cocoa and cider. There is nothing better on a cold chilly day than to curl up with a cup of your favorite warm beverage. A good book is needed as well.
What is your favorite pumpkin spice flavored drink?