Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission"
Virtual reality is a fun toy but did you know it can help you in aspects of life? How about purchasing a new home or an apartment to rent?
The corporate world is a lot different than it use to be. I remember my uncle's working at the Steel Mills right after high school and staying there until retirement age. There are not many employment opportunities like this anymore. Sometimes you have to relocate to get your dream job.
Relocating means you also have to find a new place to live. What if you don't have the time to fly out to the new city and do a walk through? This is where virtual reality comes into play. Virtual reality is great for things like movies and video games, but now it's a very useful tool when purchasing a home.
Maybe you want to relocate to be near your children after they move off to college. If you have an online business you can relocate to anywhere you want to live. I personally would love to live somewhere warmer, I don't like winter at all.
Benefits of Virtual Reality in Real Estate Design and Development.
- Your clients can tour your developments from anywhere in the world! No more limitations of selling to local clients, or having to fly in cashed up investors.
- Save time and money by not needing to build model homes anymore!
- Build unlimited variations of models for a fraction of the cost and a fraction of the time required to build typical model homes / show rooms.
- Your clients can see upgrades in real time while standing in the “Virtual Kitchen” for example, making them much easier to upsell. Eg. What does the granite counter top upgrade look like? Do they prefer the hardwood flooring upgrade over the carpeted option? They want to go with the upgrade – do they prefer Jarrah or Oak? What do the upgraded cabinets look like? Should they go with the Jacuzzi? The options are limited only by your imagination.
- Clients sell 30% – 50% more upgrades using Virtual Reality!